Seduced Husband on Vacation

During the ridiculousness of 2020 and the CIVID pandemic, I decided to get the family and go away for a while. We decided to go to the beach. The only good thing to come out of the pandemic is really low hotel fares. We booked hotels and left for a week.

It was nice being on the beach in the hot sun. The resort we were at had an adults only section and a family section. The adults only had an awesome swim up bar. Lots of couples and every woman there was smoking hot.

The kids wanted to go play at the water park and my wife just wanted to take a nap on a lounge chair. She told me to go have fun and relax on the adult side. As I hot my first drink, I took up a lounge chair that overlooked the pool and the ocean. As I people watched, I saw a husband and wife that were hanging out by the bar. She was smoking hot. She was wearing a lime green swimsuit that made her pop even more. I could not stop checking her out. Everytime she moved, I would hope to see a little more of her. I could tell her was getting buzzed and she definitely became more friendly with everyone the more buzzed she got. One time when I was checking out her tits, she looked right at me as she adjusted her top. She winked at me and gave her tits a little squeeze.

She saw my shocked face and giggled as she went back to talking with her husband and the people around the bar.

My drink was out and I made my way to the bar. As I placed my order, she saw me and came wading over to me. She said, "Hi, I'm Alyssa. You just get into the resort?" as she reached out for a handshake.

I replied "My name is Mike and yes, my wife and two kids got in last night. They are at the family side and let me relax a bit."

"Oh that's so nice. Here meet my husband Jeff." We shook hands and he invited me to hang out with them. After a little bit of small talk, Jeff began talking with another couple and Alyssa started talking with me. I could tell that she was getting drunk. She would laugh at everything I said and started touching my arm as we talked. She would bite her lip and wink.

She was so sexy and I could not take my eyes off of her. I was also very aware that her husband was right behind her. I kinda made a glance at him and reminded her that he was right there. She winked and leaned in and whispered "He likes it when I flirt with other men!" she scooted closer and I felt her feet brush against mine. Her legs were so soft and she was so good with how she moved them. I felt her legs go up higher and higher. I was so turned on that I was having a hard time remembering that I was married and that she was just on the other side of the resort. I was so turned on that my cock was pressing against my shorts.

Alyssa smiled and winked as she brushed my cock with her leg. Her cheeks were a little more red and her look was more intense. She wanted more.

Right as she started moving her hand down my arm and was clearly going to my cock, a message came from the resort staff that my wife needed me. As I was saying goodbye, Alyssa said "Come hang out tomorrow Mike" as she "adjusted" her bikini top again and had a nip slip!

Later that night, I was so horny from what Alyssa did to me that I tried to have sex with my wife after the kids went to sleep. She was too tired and had a headache. So I laid in bed thinking about Alyssa's body and how I just wanted to fuck her!

When I woke up, the day went very similar. We hung out as a family. While at breakfast, I saw Jeff and called me over to his table. He invited me to go hang out with Alyssa at the pool this afternoon. He said that she couldn't stop talking about me last night and that I could keep her company as he was probably going to go golfing. I told him I would try and stop by.

As the day progressed, I told my wife I was going to get something to drink and hangout with Jeff at the adult side. She said that was fine as she was going to read a book and the kids were going to be playing all afternoon.

As I got to the pool, I saw Alyssa near a poolside cabana. Jeff wasn't back from golfing. I also instantly noticed that Alyssa was not wearing a bikini top! She had on a pink bikini bottom that hugged her perfect ass! I could not stop staring at her perfect D tits. Her nipples her round and perky. As I walked up, she sat up and little and said "Hey Mike! I was hoping you were going to show up! Here, come sit next to me."

As I sat down, she did not put a top on. She had her breasts on full display! I could tell that she was already drunk and thoroughly enjoying it. She was even more flirtatious than the afternoon before. We moved into the pool and I sat on the edge of the pool. She swims up to me and grabs my shorts and starts to pull me in. "You better get in or you are going to loose your shorts!" she smiled at me.

Before I went naked in front of everyone, I jumped in. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck. "That's better now isn't it?" she said smiling at me. I could feel her huge tits and hard nipples pressed against my back. She wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her feet. She was enjoying being carried around the pool. We did a few shots and I carried her back to the cabana.

As she got down, she slipped in front of me and came up between my arms and the wall. "Your not leaving me, are you?" she said to me as she moved her body against mine. Her nipples were right in my chest as she looked up at me. My cock was hard and pressing into her stomach. She reached a hand down and started stroking my cock over my shorts. "I think someone is happy to see me!" she winked.

My adrenaline was racing, my heart was pounding and my breathing got very heavy. I felt her soft hands slide under my shorts and wrap around my cock. "Mmmmhh" she moaned as she began stroking me. I was looking right into her eyes as I leaned down and kissed her. She flicked her tongue into my mouth and said "You want to follow me" as she hopped out of the pool.

I watched her grab a towel and start walking towards her room that walked right out to the pool. She looked over her shoulder and dropped her towel and bikini bottoms as she stepped into her condo.

I know I shouldn't! I am married! But I need sex! I need this so bad!

I hop put of the pool and follow her into the condo. As I get in there, Alyssa is naked, standing in the middle of the room. I walk right up to her and push her against the wall. We begin making out hard. Her tits are pressed into my chest and my hands are all over her body! She tastes so good!

Her body is so lean and muscled. Her skin is so soft! She did not have a single hair below her neck! I kiss her neck and face as I ask her "Alyssa, what about your husband??" she replied "Don't worry, he will be here soon! He wants this just as much as I do!" She drops to her knees and pulls my shorts down. She starts sucking my cocktail before I can ask another question! "Oh fuck! Alyssa, you are so good at that!!" I grabbed her head and ran my finger through her hair as she bobbed up and down my cock. I was so hard and wanted to fuck her so bad! I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I put her on her back on the edge of the bed and began kissing her feet. Her feet were amazing! I sucked on her toes as she stroked my cock right over her pussy! I kissed down her feet and to her ankles. My hands roaming her silky smooth legs. As I kissed down her thighs, I bit and sucked on them. I licked her pussy as my fingers started roaming her pussy lips. I began sucking her clit and fingerings her tight pussy! She began moaning load. Her hands wrapped around my head pulling me into her pussy!

She was close, I could tell. Her breathing accelerated and her moans were longer. "Cum for me you sexy little slut" I moaned. I ate her pussy hard and fast. She was moving her hips as she clamped down on my hard and yelled "Im cumming Mike!" as an orgasm ripped through her body! I ate her out through the whole orgasm.

She got up breathless, "Mike, I need that married cock in my pussy!" she pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. She began grinding her wet pussy against my cock, as she leaned down and began kissing me. "Fuck Alyssa! You are amazing!" I moaning in her mouth as I began thrusting against her. She pushed up my body and my cock sprang up as she pushed back. My cock pushed right into her married dripping pussy. "Oh fuck!" I yelled and she moaned out in pleasure!

She sat up and began riding my cock hard and fast. Her moans were incredible! The way her body moved on my cock drove me wild! Her hands moved from my chest to her tits. She began squeezing them and rolling her nipples as she bounce up and down my cock!

I heard the front door open and Jeff walk in. "Hey baby! Look what I found while you were gone!" she said while looking at him. He walked over and began kissing her and grabbing her tits. He looked at me and said "Great pussy, huh?"

I grunted as I fucked up into his wife! She moaned "Oh baby, his cock feels so good! I'm going to cum!" she moaned and began fucking me faster and faster. "Oooooohhhhhh fffffuuuuucccckkkk" she came hard! Her body pulsing with each wave! I felt her pussy clamp down on me as her orgasm shot through her. "That's my good slut!" I said as I fucked her through her orgasm.

As she came down from her high, I flipped her over on her back. I saw Jeff get naked and walk over to her head. As I thrust into her, I saw her grab his cock and start sucking on him. I fucked her hard and fast. She moaned with each thrust. I grabbed her ankles and spread her out wide! I pounded her pussy.

After several minutes of fucking, Jeff began grunting that he was going to cum. He pulled his cock out and shot his load all over her face and tits! She moaned out with pleasure as she felt his cum and my cock stretching her wide. She looked at me and told me that she is close to cumming and that she wants me to cum with her. "But baby, I don't have a condom on!" I said as I thrust in and out.

She smiled wickedly and said "I want your cum deep inside me!"

"Oh you are a whore wife!!" I said as my urgency to come increased. She replied "Yes baby! I am a whore wife! Oh fuck me Mike! Don't stop! I'm cumming!!!"

I felt her body shaking as her third orgasm ripped through her body! I felt mine hit as she moaned out. I grabbed her hips and thrust as deep as I could and shot a huge load!! "Oh fuck baby!! Your pussy is amazing!! Fuck!!" I shot rope after rope of cum in her unprotected pussy!

"Mike, that was amazing!"

I collapsed next to her and said "That was the best sex I've ever had!" as I got up, Jeff climbed on the bed and began making out with her. I walked into their shower and began hiding the fact I just cheated on my wife! I heard Jeff started fucking her hard. I walked out while they were still fucking.

I saw both of them they next day. They told me they were leaving and it was great to meet us. Alyssa looked at my wife and said "Your husband is a very nice man! Very fun to hang out with."

https://www.voy.com/13408/1118.html

http://blog.webuy.com/2017/12/oneplus-5t.html

https://gelecegiyazanlar.turkcell.com.tr/kisi/wohuvuti

https://forum.turkanime.tv/profil/58147-cocizugo/?tab=field_core_pfield_12

https://www.turistika.cz/turiste/profil/271361

https://triberr.com//sozusexo

http://ttlink.com/quhofapu

http://mowimodo.tripod.com/

https://www.tse-tse.it/mara-da-milano/

https://tuugs.com/jasmine-jae-surpresa-com-calcinha-preta/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Rookie Training Session

Nudity is the Best Policy Pt. 01

Daughter's Slumber Party Pt. 07